Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Friday!

Okay, so it's actually Thursday, but for Dave and me it is Friday! We are flying to San Francisco this afternoon after work and driving down to Monterey, CA for the American Le Mans Series championship race. Dave is really pumped to see all the race cars. I am just excited to go somewhere I have never been and do some sightseeing! We went to an ALMS race in Oregon two years ago and it was a lot of fun. I gotta find some earplugs here at work today before we go. It's going to be noisy!


Photo courtesy of DAVE! One of 350 on day one. More to follow.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oooohhhhh...fast cars...sounds like fun!!!

My sister and brother-in-law do rally car racing down in OR (they live up here, but drive down there almost every weekend).

Hope you get to do some sightseeing while you are down there, and I hope that you have nice weather! :)

Kristie said...

Thanks for the congrats on my C1!!

Pony Girl said...

Have fun! Have a racy little weekend (ha ha, couldn't resist!)
I have a friend down there in Monterey! I'd love to get down that way to visit her someday....