Thursday, February 26, 2009

Seriously?

I mean, seriously! Look at Jack (then known as Chester) the day I tried him for the first time compared to my lesson last Saturday.

Granted, we didn't know each other at all in that first picture. But really, he was fat, his tail was thin, and he was in an elevator bit! His eye looks so worried then, and now he's so calm and relaxed, shiny, fit, and with a better tail!

Just had to post about this because I was looking at those original pictures yesterday. He is not the same horse, and I love it!

3 comments:

wilsonc said...

You both look great! Isn't it fun to look at the before and after pictures.

Laura said...

You guys look great - It is nice to have the "before" picture for reference. Good care and lots of hours in the saddle pay off!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

wonderful before and after photos!!