Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bridal Shower Invitations

My sister Erin's bridal shower is on Saturday. Megan and I made invitations a few weeks ago, and they turned out so cute! Erin's wedding color is green, so we chose green and pink to be the shower colors for a bit of fun. It took us awhile to come up with an idea, but we ended up finding a cute idea in a book about making cards.

Here's the "flock" of birds ready to go.

Here's a close up of the outside. Megan found the pink patterned paper, and it was the basis for our inspiration. I love it!
We found several options for wording a shower invitation online, but this one was our favorite. It seemed to fit the feel of the card the best.

I can't wait to fly home on Friday and see all our relatives at the shower!

2 comments:

photogchic said...

Move over Martha Stewart! Those are cute!

Micah said...

Heidi, your skills at...well, damn...EVERYTHING make me feel bad about myself. It's simply NOT fair that you're this talented in so many areas, AND gorgeous! AND you have a horse!!! UNFAIR, I SAY!!!